The Ibec Regional Business Insights Series will take place throughout the month of May in seven locations around the country. This year, we explore how innovation can drive your company’s performance.
Innovation underpins the growth and dynamism of your region. This is why we are devoting our regional series to help companies discover practical ideas and supports, and generate business growth from their innovation efforts. Whether it’s developing new products and services, finding smarter ways to meet your customers’ existing requirements or learning how to collaborate with other organisations, our panel of experts will provide the answers and examples of best practice.
Book your place today at www.ibec.ie/insightseries
This event is entirely free of charge to attend for Ibec members but places are limited.
Midlands 4th May Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone
South East 5th May Clayton Whites Hotel, Wexford
North West 12th May Harvey's Point Hotel, Donegal
Cork 19th May Maryborough House Hotel, Cork
Mid West & Kerry 25th May Strand Hotel, Limerick
West 26th May Clayton Hotel, Galway
Dublin & Mid East 31st May The Spencer Hotel, Dublin
All sessions run from 11-1pm and are followed by a networking lunch.
- Explore the policy framework for innovation and support available for your business
- Hear from local companies on best practice for successful innovation
- Learn how to collaborate with your local higher education institutions
- Gain new insights into how HR practices can encourage staff to be innovative
- Network with peers in your region.